2-day hands-on workshop
July 16th and 17th
Make the shift that will heal your life and
develop your innate abilities to help others heal
Join Barbara for an insightful energy healing workshop that will change your understanding of yourself and others. You will learn simple yet profound methods for your own healing and for expanding your work with family, friends, and clients.
In the mid-1990s, after developing crippling arthritis, Barbara re-discovered how to heal herself and has since devoted her life to helping others heal. She has taught hundreds of people the techniques and benefits of gentle energy touch healing. You will feel uplifted and transformed physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Complementary healing techniques are growing in popularity and finding widespread public and scientific acceptance
- Traditional medicine is now beginning to understand the energy fields (auras) that surround the body, the energy centers (chakras) within the body, and the effects our environment can have on them
- Many hospitals, physicians, medical institutes, and hotels are offering the integration of complementary and alternative therapies
IF YOU WANT TO…
- continue your education by learning energy healing to increase your income
- build your reputation in a popular and fast-growing field
- help yourself and others heal on all levels—physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- understand why some people get sick and others don’t
- understand how some people can eat a healthful diet and exercise, yet still develop chronic illnesses
- and much more… THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
Energy Healing offers you the following benefits:
- Removes the barriers that hold you back in life
- Assists you to receive benefits on a mental, physical, emotional & spiritual level
- Balances all the seven major chakras
- Loosens blocked energy that could eventually cause disease
- Assists you to take responsibility for your own healing
- Eliminates toxins
- Helps to release daily stress
- Helps to restore the body’s balance and promotes self-healing
- Restores depleted energy and vitality
- Creates inner harmony and awareness
- Promotes calmness and serenity
- Promotes self-awareness so you can change your life for the better
- Allows the body to experience total peace and relaxation
Learn to work with energy:
- Every living thing that exists is permeated by a universal energy that connects and nourishes all life. Those that experience and understand the flow of subtle energies in and around the body now realize that there is a connection between these subtle energies and one’s health.
- Understand the ancient method of healing by revitalizing energy fields and the energy centers of your chakras.
- Learn specific hands-on techniques that will target areas of the body that need attention.
- Learn about the importance of intention and asking for Divine/Universal Energy.
- Learn how to revitalize the ‘life force energy” and become aware of how important the chakras are in maintaining health.
- Recognize the basic cause of illness and how and why your chakras contribute to it.
- Identify how the energy field and chakras become weakened. When the energy fields and energy centers are weakened or blocked, we are more likely to get sick. When they are strong and free flowing, it is easier to maintain our health and well-being.
This course is different from Reiki.
In Reiki, you utilize symbols to call in the energy and do your healing work.
With Gentle Energy Touch, there is no need for symbols. Each position explains what issues and challenges you or your partner may have that need to be resolved to heal. Gentle Energy Touch helps heal all levels, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Topics we will cover that can help you heal and expand your career:
• The basic of energy healing
• What to expect as you begin working with energy
• Learning how gentle energy touch works
• Learn how to sense energy exercises
• What to experience for the first 21-day cleansing?
• Importance of grounding and grounding meditation
• What is intention
• How to bring forth the healing energy
• Understand how to close balance and ground
• Self-healing positions
The healing session – prepare the room
o Setting an intention
o Calling in the energy
o Start with self-healing positions
o Fill in all areas with Gods white light
o Balance chakras and ground to mother earth
o Close the aura
o Disconnect from the energy
o Give thanks
o Drink water
• Learning about auras
• How negativity affects the aura
• What causes an aura to become weakened
• How to determine whether you are affected by other people’s energy
• Learn energy protection techniques and their benefits
• What are the energy centers or chakras?
• Understand the importance of each energy center
Call me directly at 805-390-2915 or email BarbaraESavin@aol.com
About your instructor Barbara E. Savin
Barbara is a healer, writer, inspirational speaker, and teacher of subtle energy medicine. She is a natural health care practitioner, Gentle Energy Touch Master/teacher, certified Reiki master/teacher, prana practitioner, meditation instructor, and certified clinical and medical hypnotherapist.
She is a member of the National Guild for Hypnotists. In the mid-1990’s, after developing crippling arthritis, Barbara rediscovered how to heal herself and has since devoted her life to helping others heal. She has taught hundreds the techniques and benefits of gentle energy touch healing.
In January 2007, Barbara was hired as a clinical and medical hypnotherapist and energy healing specialist for the California Health & Longevity Institute, Inc. an innovative partnership between David H. Murdock, chairman and sole owner of Dole Food Company, Inc.; WellPoint, Inc.; Anthem, the nation’s largest health care provider, and renowned geneticist Andrew Conrad, PhD, and managed by the Four Seasons in Westlake Village, California.
She provides individualized energy healing sessions as well as clinical and medical hypnosis for guests, clients, corporations, groups, celebrities, producers, directors, the ABC reality series Extreme Makeover, Weight Loss edition, The Ranch in Malibu, and at Dr. Sharon Norling’s Body, Mind, and Spirit Center in Westlake Village, California.